Browse this site to learn about the County’s water resources. You'll also find information about flood control, major projects, hydrologic investigations, data collection, and many other topics.
- A resource to help individuals and communities in San Luis Obispo County identify and address flooding problems.
- Current ongoing projects within the county to improve and expand water storage, treatment, conservation, and delivery.
Water Quality Lab
- Presents annual reports describing the quality of County provided drinking water.
- Collects and monitors the County's water resources data by utilization of stream and rain gauges, well measurements, reservoir data, and other resources to support water resources planning efforts.
Real-Time Water Data
- A network of stream and rain gauges linked via radio telemetry to providing real-time water data.